Diagnosing the Tough Ones
We all know that that when it comes to diagnostics, efficiency, speed & accuracy is the key to Profitable Diagnostics. MARC and Auto Master Training is bringing you another great class in our Technician Training Series.
Quick, effective diagnostics can be a real profit center that adds up to happy customers, increased production, and additional profits.
This Theory and Case-Study Based Class Will Cover:
- Baselining Engines in Diagnostics
- What is Baseline, and how can it help me?
- Identify Ghost Misfires, VVT Issues, P0420 Cat Codes, Lean Codes, Hard Misfires…
- How fuel and oil depositing play a MAJOR role in getting the diagnosis RIGHT THE FIRST TIME on turbo GDI vehicles with close tolerance engines.
- Learn to Leverage Scan Data and Lab Scope Waveform Analysis Techniques to Identify and Correct Deposit Related Drivability Conditions.
- Learn Mechanical, VVT, and Rationality Diagnostic Techniques Using Your Lab Scope.
- Diagnosing the TOUGH Ones is an eye-opening class for techs, advisors, and shop owners alike. Learn how adding this strategy to your diagnostics saves time, unnecessary parts replacement, and fewer COMEBACKS.
This class is part of a series of training that will build on our upcoming Spring 2020 training classes.
Tue, Nov 12, 2019
United Methodist Church Headquarters
11711 East Market Place
Fulton, MD 20759
Time: Dinner at 4:30 pm. Class begins at 5:00 pm
Cost: $129 per student. Includes: Class, Workbook, Dinner, and Training Certificate
To best serve the students, class size is limited so, please register early.